Monday, January 31, 2011

Sneezing Voldemort

So today I had to sneeze. This in itself isn't interesting. However it got me thinking, what does Voldemort do when he sneezes? He has the little slit things so snot can come out, but I'm pretty sure he can't blow his nose. Also, what happens if he gets a nose bleed? It's not like he can pinch and tilt. I was discussing this with one of my friends today and she suggested that maybe he doesn't get nose bleeds or need to sneeze. He is a dark lord wizard after all. There is probably some sort of spell to stop the need to sneeze or have nosebleeds. Also, now that I think about it there's probably some spell that will drain your nose, and both the Weasley twins and Madame Pomfrey know how to cure nosebleeds so maybe it's all a silly concern anyway. I'm probably overthinking things again.

No comments:

Post a Comment