Saturday, July 30, 2011

I have this crazy idea

I think I'm going to try BEDA (blog everyday in april or august depending on which month is about to occur). I don't know how successful I'll be, but I'd like to try. That being said, there is a week where I know I'll be out of state and I don't know what my internet connecting ability will be. What I'll probably do is either prewrite some blog entries and pick a friend who I trust to submit them for me or I will make them up when I get back. While I will pick some form of blog penance for missed posts (any ideas? post in comments) I will let you know when this week is and I think so long as I make up the entries from that time promptly I will be excused from penalty since it's really not my fault.

I can't promise every BEDA post will be long, if anything I can promise the opposite, but there will be something there!

So let's have some fun in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment