Sunday, May 27, 2012

Chemistry and Dillo Day

So this post is late, but I have a good reason. I was busy this weekend.

Friday, chemistry club put on its spring show, and as a member of chemistry club, I was on hand assisting. And watching the lake get lit of fire. As well as other things getting lit on fire and/or blown up.

Then, yesterday was Dillo Day. Dillo Day is basically a school sponsored concert/bacchanalia that lasts all day. I didn't know any of the groups playing but most most of the music was pretty good. I really liked the fireworks at the end though. I like fireworks a lot. Also there was a booth set up with free sunscreen which was very much appreciated by all.

Anyway, my mom reads this blog, so that's really all I can say about that.

Happy Memorial Day to everyone. I hope you all have a very pleasant day. Drink lots of water. It's in the 90s here so I can only imagine what others are going through heat wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment