Saturday, October 29, 2011

Identity Crisis

That's what I'm dressing as for Halloween. I'm not having one. Just to be clear. Also it's what I'm dressing as assuming I can actually get some "Hello my name is..." name tags. In the meantime I thought I'd share some of the identities I'll be trying on/sticking all over my body. See if you notice a common thread.

In no particular order:
Hermione, Ginny, Buffy, Winifred, Willow, Cordelia, Luna, Molly, Rose, Martha, Amy, Rory, River Song, Donna, Jack, Micky, Harry, Neville, Angel, Eloise Midgen, Xander, Wesley, Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All, Inigo Montoya, Rowena, Cimorene, Ender, Valentine, Petra, Morwen and Sarah Jane.

There may be more, there may be fewer, but this is the list so far. Basically I'm also going as a huge dork, but that's no different from any other year.

No comments:

Post a Comment