It's the 100th post on Full Circle Crazy!!!!! In honor of this, I present a list of 100 things that make me smile, in no particular order.
|This is my cousin H. He is the most adorable baby ever. This is not up for debate. If you feel differently, you are wrong.|
Unless you are my mother arguing that I was the most adorable baby ever. That is an acceptable position.
4. When the Doctor speaks baby
5. Seeing this when I peer up from my computer.
|It's my Pillow Pet unicorn, Agnes.|
7. Smartfood Popcorn
8. Movie Theater Popcorn
9. PopSecret Homestyle Popcorn
10. The feeling when the popcorn kernel that was stuck between my tooth and gum finally dislodges.
11. Getting actual, physical mail.
|Of course I'm covering up my address. This is the internet.|
13. Hot Showers
14. Being done with all my midterms/finals/etc.
15. The yarn aisle in craft stores.
|I didn't take this picture, but this looks like a Michaels craft store.|
|One of many unused shots from "Doodling and Snow"|
21. Seeing friends I haven't seen in a long time
22. Taking shortcuts
23. The Harry Potter series
24. The Harry Potter fandom
25. That Harry Potter inspired a wonderful charity.
|Learn more at thehpalliance.org|
28. Doctor Who
29. Doctor Who fandom
30. Using things that I've made
|My red backpack of wonder. Those are Wrock buttons adorning it, with a few others thrown in for fun.|
32. The Prizewinner of Defiance, Ohio (movie)
33. John Green's "The Miracle of Swindon Town" videos
34. The fact that the above has been written about in an actual Swindon newspaper.
35. "No homework this week."
36. "No class today/tomorrow"
37. Sarah Dessen's books
38. Growing things
|You may remember these from "A Simpler Pet". They still haven't bloomed but they've definitely been growing.|
40. When I think of an item for this list
41. Alice in Wonderland
42. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy references
43. Pixie Stix
|Full of sugary goodness|
45. Pomegranate seeds
46. When my phone makes the noise that means I either have a text or an e-mail.
48. Despicable Me
49. The fact that the nerdfighter sign appears in Despicable Me.
|All you have to do is make Spock symbols and cross your arms!|
42. Juice boxes
52. When books get meta.
53. Jasper Fforde's books
55. Inanimate objects that look like they have faces
|This building is in Italy. I picture it greeting every day by singing to the sun.|
57. Sleeping in my bed at home after being away for a while.
58. Getting to come home 3 days earlier than planned.
59. Finding items I've been looking for
60. Joss Whedon interviews
61. Finishing an exam and feeling confident in how I did.
62. Finding out that the terrible exam grade I got was still higher than the average.
63. Band-aids with cartoon characters or silly images on them.
|I had these band-aids until they got used up.|
65. Using Green Cup as an excuse for why I haven't done laundry.
68. Curling up in bed with a good book and a snack
69. Coming up with incredibly unrealistic and unlikely explanations for things.
70. Hot Cookie Bar
|They have this every Sunday in my dining hall. It looks so gross but it tastes so good.|
72. Putting on "shuffle" mode and having a song I like come up.
73. Actually knowing the words to a song.
74. Thinking I know the words to a song and realizing I'm wrong.
75. Knowing where my keys are without having to search around first.
76. This sign
|NBN stands for North by Northwestern, a student website/magazine.|
79. Playing with little kids
80. Getting a good night's sleep.
|Don't even try to tell me that you don't have some childhood toy or blanket that makes you smile.|
83. Care packages
84. Actually doing something that I want to do "someday."
85. Class ending early
86. Airline travel.
|I know I'm in a minority here, but I enjoy flying.|
89. Joss Whedon shows (When he's not killing off my favorite characters)
90. Meeting people with similar interests
|More sugary goodness! And just in time for finals.|
93. Remembering dreams
95. Remembering people's birthdays without Facebook.
97. The moments when I feel psychic
99. My dorm room wall.
|There are pictures in the picture.|