Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Things I've Been Doing Instead of Studying for My Last Final

1. Cleaning my room.

2. Packing for home.

3. Seeing if the internet has stopped being interesting.

4. Playing Spider Solitare

5. Playing FreeCell

6. Doing my programming homework/project (in positive news that's all done now).

7. Playing bridges

8. Doing logic puzzles

9. Getting smoothies with friends.

10. Getting dinner with friends.

11. Going to the free ice cream study break with friends.

12. Checking in for my flight tomorrow.

13. Checking the weather for the next week.

14. Showering

15. Writing this post.

I'm going to go study now. I promise my next post won't be about my procrastination.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog. If you like logic and word puzzles you might also like cryptic crosswords. I have done a series of posts explaining how to approach the clues - once you get into them they are fascinating. This was the first post in the series: http://caroleschatter.blogspot.co.nz/2012/01/cryptic-crosswords-solving-hints-1.html

    ReplyDelete