Friday, August 19, 2011

I Love Doctor Who

I haven't mentioned this in any of my blog entries yet, but I love Doctor Who. A lot. Those of you who've met me in real life might have figured this out. So I'm doing a week's worth of posts all about Doctor Who. More specifically, since August 27 is the premiere of season 6 part 2, I'm doing a post a day about the first 7 episodes of the season. This will be exciting.

The problem with doing these reviews is that I have to talk about what happens on the show to properly comment on it. So I've made myself some rules:

1. Anything spoilery to do with the overall arc and story of the season will be in white text (highlight to read)
2. Anything spoilery dealing with that particular episode will just be there.
3. General statements and favorite quotes will just be in there.
4. Sometimes I will be spoilery but vague, like describing a character action without revealing who did it. This won't be white text. Also, I reserve the right to change these rules at anytime if I feel I need to. (Like if practically an entire post is white text).

No comments:

Post a Comment