Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Busy TV Year

So I was just about to take a study break to watch an episode of Alias, when I realized something. Alias is one of many shows that a year ago I had never seen an episode of. And, at the rate I'm going it will soon be one of many shows that a year ago I'd never seen an episode of, but that I've now seen in it's entirety.

What other shows are on this list you ask?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel
Dollhouse
Wonderfalls
Sherlock

By the way, on a related note, I have never seen an episode of Law and Order (or any of it's incarnations). The closest I've come is catching the last minute or so while waiting for a different show to come on, which I don't think counts as watching it. I think it's especially impressive/weird given how frequently it's on TV. I'm probably not going to get tonight's episode of Community.

No comments:

Post a Comment