Friday, April 27, 2012

Ravenclaw Scarf-DONE!

So a little while ago I posted about a knitting project I was working on. I was working on a Ravenclaw scarf. Then I stopped after a while, partially because I was yet to get into Pottermore and didn't want to waste more time on a scarf for what might be the wrong house. Then I got sorted into Ravenclaw, so I finished the scarf.

Picture time!

I was going to retake this picture so you could see my face, but then I decided to make my mom happy and leave my face out.

I still have a skein of each color left. I'm trying to think of a project for them. Socks maybe. I'll see what I can find.

1 comment:

  1. That Really Awesome Guy from High SchoolMay 3, 2012 at 7:37 PM

    Hey, you may know about this all ready, but I've heard really good things about Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality ( http://hpmor.com/ ).

    ReplyDelete