Monday, April 30, 2012

The End of BEDA

Last day of BEDA!!!!! It could not have come at a better time. This week brings 3 midterms and a performance, so I am ready to get through it. It has mostly been fun doing this though. Once again I learned some new skills. I finally learned how to take a screenshot. I got better at cropping pictures. I learned that I can usually think of something to write.

I'm glad I stuck through BEDA this April. It was a great experience, especially since I (hopefully) will be unable to do BEDA in August. Not because of anything bad. I applied to a trip that takes place in August, so if I get to go (crossing fingers) I will be traveling internationally, and won't always have reliable internet, and thus would be unable to do BEDA for all of August. So, let's hope that this is my last BEDA for a year.

I'm going back to my old schedule of blogging Tuesdays and Saturdays. See you... oh come on tomorrow? Really? Can I please wait until Saturday to restart my schedule? Please? Especially since April started on a Sunday, so I posted March 31, then April 1 already. Yeah, I'm skipping tomorrow. See you Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment